With back-to-school around the corner, I have curated some of of what I consider beauty must-haves for 2015! Whether you are in high school, heading to grad school or you are a mom of a student, these are beauty bag staples!
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is a staple in my makeup routine. Whether you are late for class or running errands, this is quick, provides a quick layer of coverage, it’s oil-free, and has spf 30!
2. Make-up Forever translucent powder sets you up for a long day of classes and study groups and helps control shine.
3. Tuape color Blush. I love this color. It’s not too bright but just enough color to add a little life to your look.
4. Maybelline Nudes palette is a great option because you have so many options to go for a very light eye look or add a touch of a smokey effect for a Friday night with friends.
5. A bright nail polish is a must! This is a great way to brighten up your day, especially while you’re trying to find your locker or understand what your professor just said.
6. Clinique Chubby Sticks add a slight tint of color yet keep your lips super moisturized. These are a daily staple in my purse.
7. Maybelline Mascara Big Eyes is the best mascara because it has two sides: one for the upper lashes and one for the lower lashes. It works best when you are up really early in the morning and your aim isn’t so good.