Want to learn how to style Red Denim? Check out the 7 different ways above!
- Try a rocker chic look by styling your red jeans with a black leather jacket and a simple flat shoe or a combat boot. This look is a classic and timeless.
- Go nautical and pair your red jeans with a striped top and white all-star sneakers (Payless has mock all-star sneakers for less).
- Don’t know what to wear with those stylish sneakers? This is the perfect opportunity to wear your neons and funky wedge sneakers with your red jeans. This combination is perfect for summer!
- Dress up your red denim with a classic white button down and classic black pumps. This is an effortless yet stylish combination.
- You can wear your red jeans to work! Try styling with a navy blue blazer, white t-shirt and finish the look with a nude pump. Very classy.
- Go tribal with a tribal print cardigan or a white shirt and tribal print scarf. Include your favorite flats for a comfortable outfit for a weekend shopping session or a quick coffee run.
- One of the most popular ways to wear red jeans is to style with a denim top and finish with leopard accessories.
This is your opportunity to get creative and have fun with color! Show us how you style your red jeans on Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #wrkitgirl
xoxo, Wrk IT Girl