Swedish Adventures: Bye Bye Stockholm!!!


The last day I spent some time with my brother and mom…we walked around the city a bit and did a little sight seeing. Then after that we had coffee at a really nice café in the bohemian part of town. There were lots of pictures of actors on the walls. I didn’t recognize any of them, but it was still cool nonetheless.

After our coffee break, we went to Pub (pronounced poop!) and amongst Pub were so many amazing designer stores like Gucci, Burberry, Prada, Michael Kors, and so many more. Pub is like a more awesome version of Neimans or Saks. It was so nice and elegant in there. I think I was so impressed because there were brands that I had never heard of. It made me feel like I had so much more to discover in the fashion world. I came across a very nice gentleman named Patrick who surprisingly knew all about the Houston Rockets! It felt like I had a little bit of home talking to him because he was so knowledgeable about the Houston Rockets. Although I no longer live there, I still consider H-town my home. What initially caught my attention was his sense of style and perfectly tailored suit right down to his polished shoes. I asked if he was wearing head to to Hugo Boss and he said, “Everything except my shirt. My shirt is a Dutch brand.”. I had to take a picture so I can share what I thought a very well dressed man and he posed very nicely (see below).

I loved the beauty section because there were some brands that I had never heard of. I came across this amazing floral smelling lotion by Crabtree & Evelyn that I literally could not pass up. It’s the Summer Hill scent and I told my mom to try it out and she too fell in love with it. So I ended up buying 2!

That evening we had dinner with my brother, sister in law and baby Ella for the last meal before we headed back to the states. The trip back felt so much longer than on the way there. That was probably largely due to the fact that we woke up at 3 am in hopes to catch the 6:30am flight but they said we weren’t able to switch seats without paying an outrageous amount. By the time we got back to the states we had been awake for about 24 hours (because it’s impossible for me to sleep on planes even with sleeping pills I still don’t sleep.). My luggage ended up staying in Germany where our connection was, so I didn’t have access to my awesome souvenirs for about 3 days. Ugh! What a nightmare that was. Thankfully I got it back and I cannot wait to show you all what goodies I ended up with! Enjoy some pictures I captured of my adventure down below.

Thanks for visiting!!!

Related posts:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *