Welcome back y’all! Today I want to share this amazing new fun palette by Too Faced Cosmetics and Vegas Nay also known as Naomi! Vegas Nay is a beauty blogger that has curated many beauty inspirational posts of not only herself but also other artists on her Instagram page. The palette comes with not only 12 matte and shimmer colors, but also a shadow insurance eyeshadow base, the ‘Better Than Sex’ Mascara and a Star Dust pigment. This palette is very versatile in the colors and it even comes with 6 mini tutorial cards for you to try different looks. So you not only get the tools, but you learn from Vegas Nay her self! I even did a tutorial using the card called ‘Comment Queen’ as the inspiration. Let’s go over each row and how you can use the color:
- Girl’s Night-this is a great crease color and this color is also good for the lower lash line to smoke out your look.
- Millennial is a great transition color, be sure to blend ready well in the crease. You can also put this color all over the lid just by itself with a strong winged liner
- Chandelier is a great highlight color on the brow bone and you can also put this color all over the lid as a base for the rest of your look
- Jackpot has shimmer and can be used to smoke out your look
- Showgirl can be used all over the lid for a strong smoky look
- #selfie can be used on the lid or highlight the inner corner.
- Follow Me can be an all over lid color for your color pop days, or you can use this color just on the lower lash line for a subtle pop of color.
- The Strip is a good all over lid color and use Jackpot in the outer corner or in the crease for a smoked out look.
- Pink Pearl can be used on the lid along with the loose pigment that comes with the set.
- Sin City is the perfect color to smoke out your looks and make them super dramatic. You can blend this into the outer corner, in the crease, and on the lower lash line.
- Golden Nugget can be used in just the inner corner for a pop of gold, you can put it just on the lower lash line for a little glitz, or you can put it all over the lid to accentuate your smoked out look.
- Double Tap can be used with any of these colors to smoke them out.
I hope this review was helpful and stay tuned for more tutorials and reviews! xoxo